Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm Ready! UPDATED

    Well I haven't been on here in a little bit, but I haven't forgot! I have been taking a good, long, hard look at myself and trying to figure out how I can make this work. So I took an extra step and joined The Biggest Loser Club! They are amazing! They give you all kinds of tools, like workouts and meal plans to follow. And I took it one step further and bought The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout game for the Xbox. It is done with the Kinect and let me tell you it will kick your butt. The menu was a little hard to work but other than that it was awesome. It also gives you fitness and diet tips.

    I am still hoping to hit my goal by summer! With the game, the club, and putting my treadmill to use- I think I can definitely do it. I am going to try to use this as much as possible and keep it updated with my results. If anyone has a Kinect and wants to get the game (which is not very expensive at all) we can challenge each other on Xbox live! Wish me luck!

OH YEAH! I forgot to put the measurements that the biggest loser game gave me and I double checked by measuring myself. And I have to say that they are pretty accurate! So here it is!

Weight 275
Height 5'7"
Neck 15"
Waist 51"
Hips 58"

Well its all out there now! No hiding it! Hope this helps someone else come to terms with their weight and change their life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment