Monday, June 2, 2014

Back at It (AGAIN)!!!

    Hey guys! It has been a long while. I have had a lot going on and I am almost back up to my original weight of 276, I am at 273! Yes I said it. Saying it makes it real and real is what I need. I am getting back on the lifestyle change and going to be doing some exercise (as permitted, but we will get to that in a minute.)

    I have had a lot going on over the last year. I got divorced (hell to the yeah!), I became an RN (hell yeah again), I met a great guy who turned my world upside down, and I obtained a job in the ER. I have been working in the ER since June. Then I hurt my back, I won't get technical but my doctor looks at me and says you really f$&@#ed up your back. I have been off work since the end of February and lets just say I have been a little stir crazy. I haven't been able to do much with my back being injured. You would be surprised how much it hurts to do the simplest things when you can not lift, tug, pull, bend, etc without pain! I'm so glad my kids and man have been so helpful!

    So back to dieting....I am planning on just cutting back calories and incorporating exercise as tolerated. I am tracking calories on MyFitnessPal. If you have never heard of it check it out. You can track on your computer and it is available in an app form for all devices. I am going to try the Rocking Body DVD from Beach Body since I got them on a really good sale and I have yet to use them. It is a dance video with Shaun T (eye candy...that's a plus right? haha)!!! Other than that I am not doing too much.

    I plan to keep this updated and also my new page on face book. You guys should check it out and join. Feel free to post recipes, struggles, achievements, vent, laugh, cry, anything your heart desires. I hope to build a great supportive community with it. Here is the link if you want to take a look. FatGirlSkinny on Facebook. I also plan to get back on the coupon wagon soon, so if anyone wants to learn I can teach you! Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment