Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time to Get Real

    Hey guys! I am just tired today. I have been for the last couple days and it sucks. For anyone who knows me, I suffer from depression. Depression and weight loss just do not go together. Especially when you like to eat your feelings like I do! It is a constant battle. Being out of work with an injury just makes it worse. I feel like I am confined to the 4 walls of this house constantly. When I start getting in these low moods it is bad for me, my kids and my man, not to mention the size of my ass haha. Anywho, I'm making a plan!
    I'm planning meals and making time to lay out in the sun (since I can't afford the tanning bed right now and light therapy is good for depression) and going to kick my own butt working out in any way that my back will let me! I'm tired of being tired! I'm also tired of being fat! So I'm going to do this and hopefully by summers end you will be seeing a lot less of me.
    Oh I started an instagram account for anyone who wants to follow @fatgirlskinnynow and don't forget to follow me on Facebook @fatgirlskinny. I hope you all are enjoying your week! Oh oh and don't forget to check out the exercise logs I made for you guys! <3

Ps- scale is still standing at 271! Sorry term goal is 10 lbs! I can do this! And so can any one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment