Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Good Day!

    So far today I have ate about 1280 calories! And I do not feel hungry. This is because I have ate a lot of protein and fiber today. Those 2 will definitely make you full and feel full longer! MyFitness pal is a big help to keep up with what is going in my body. There are other sites/programs/ways as well that can help, everyone does what works for them. I have also consumed about 5 8oz glasses of water so far. I did not weigh in this morning. I like to do it when I first get up, that always seems to be more accurate since your stomach is empty. If I do not remember, then I usually just do not weigh in. All in all everything I have ate today has been healthy. Except some macaroni and cheese with dinner, but I ate a small portion. The way I see it is if you say no I can't have that then it sets you up for failure. Having the things you like in moderation will help you get through the tough times. Even if you want something sweet you can always have a small portion. I like chocolate occasionally, so I will eat 1-3 Hershey's minis or if I bake brownies or something I will have a small piece. You just have to know that you can't eat it all. LOL
    If you try to eliminate all of the foods that got us to the weight we are then you are going to fail. I just try to have them in moderation and not everyday. Just count every calorie. Don't miss out on a friend's birthday, family event, or a night out because you don't want to splurge. It is OKAY to splurge occasionally. You will ultimately be more successful if you enjoy what you eat and know that you can have something when you really want it. Cravings are just a part of losing weight and trying to restrict what you are eating. They will get less and less the more you eat healthy. I am not saying they will go away totally, but that is normal in my opinion.
    Changing the subject for a second lol. I am thinking of ordering a tshirt. I have designed one on bluecotton and think that it will pretty nice! I think I might order black, but can order in a wide variety of colors. If anyone else would like one, just let me know. They will be about $18 depending on how many I order we could get that even lower! I'll post a link to the design at the bottom on the page.
    I hope everyone has a good day! Hopefully you are staying on track. If you need any encouragement or have any questions feel free to contact me here or on my Facebook page at FatGirlSkinny. Good luck guys!

http://fatgirlskinnynow.blogspot.com/p/fatgirlskinny-t-shirt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment