Monday, June 16, 2014

Kicking it in

    Ok so I did my first workout today and Shaun T kicked my ass! My weight is still hanging right at 271. I have been slacking and half assed eating healthy and half not so healthy. I'm getting in the swing though. I'm ready to lose weight and be healthy. My son said mom you used to be so skinny and I told him bubba I'm working on it again! Now mind you I was never skinny per say lol, but smaller!
    I'm going to be posting a few things about couponing as I get back into it as well. I am ready to get back to me. I am cutting things out, whether it be junk in my house, calories, weight, spending, etc I am just cutting back with it all. I will keep you guys updated!

Be sure and check out the recipes that I've added! Goodnight guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment